CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONRegistration Information
Even though NGI 2011 is organized within the scope of the Euro-NF network of excellence, it remains an open conference, meaning that any interested person is welcome. NGI 2011 especially welcomes interested professionals, experts, and scientists from outside the Euro-NF.
Conference registration is handled over the ConfTool. You need to register to access the conference. Please also choose the events you like to participate in.
1. Attention, even if the conference registration is free in your case (as determined above), you still need to register to access the conference.
2. At least one author has to register to the conference, and to present the paper in order for the latter to appear in the conference proceedings.
To register to the conference, please proceed as follows:
1. Go to the ConfTool and create yourself an account.
2. Log in and choose the options and points that apply in your case.
If you have difficulties with the registration, please contact the local organization of NGI 2011 via email:
Paying the conference fee
Two payment options are available:
1. Wire / bank transfer
2. Credit card payment via Paypal
If you choose Paypal, there will be a new option available for payment in the main menu after registration. This option directly forwards you to the corresponding Paypal website to execute the payment.
Please take also notice of:
4th Euro-NF Plenary Meeting following NGI 2011, June 30th - July 1st 2011
IMPORTANT DATESPaper Submission Deadline:
02 May 2011
16 May 2011
20 June 2011
27-29 June 2011