Information for Authors
All conference papers will be published via IEEE XploreŽ and have to follow the format of the IEEE templates.
The layout of the papers must comply with the IEEE Transactions templates, available here:
--> IEEE Transactions templates (new window)
Preparing and uploading the camera ready version
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress
Download and sign the IEEE Copyright Form
Upload the valid PDF and the signed Copyright Form using the ConfTool
- to check if your PDF is compliant to IEEE guidelines
- or to generate an IEEE compliant PDF from your source files
(e.g. MS Word, LaTeX, ...)
(please upload the PDF returned via E-Mail by PDF eXpress)
Using IEEE PDF eXpress
- Access IEEE eXpress
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
- Click "New Users - Click Here".
- Enter ngi11x for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
- Enter ngi11x for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
a. Enter ngi11x for the Conference ID, email address and password.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and
click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF
attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or
failed. Please take into acount that it may take several minutes until you receive feedback via email.
Note: After loging into IEEE PDF eXpress you will find further information about "Preparing Source Files" and "The PDF Check Report" in the menu on the left side.
Paper Submission Deadline:
14 March 2011 28 March 2011
02 May 2011
16 May 2011
20 June 2011
27-29 June 2011