VENUE & LOCAL INFORMATIONThe 7th Euro-NF conference on Next Generation Internet is organized by Euro-NF members from Integrated Communication Systems (ICSY), University of Kaiserslautern, and will take place at the FCK Hospitality in Kaiserslautern, Germany. The exact address is:
Congress Center Betzenberg
Fritz-Walter-Stadion - North Stand
Phone: ++49 (0)631 3188 4100
Fax: ++49 (0)631 3188 182
See this interactive map of Kaiserslautern for all details.
Frankfurt Airport & Train Stations
From Frankfurt Airport:
- Go to the train station at Frankfurt airport “Frankfurt(M)Flughafen Fernbahnhof”.
- Get your train ticket and departure timetable in the train station ticket office (if you haven’t got an online ticket).
- Take the train to Kaiserslautern main station “Kaiserslautern Hbf”. Most trains travel via Mannheim (probably you have to change trains here), last about 1 hour 40 minutes, and cost about 35 EUR.
From Kaiserslautern Train Station:
It is not far to the FCK Hospitality where the conference takes place or the city and hotels (about 10 minutes on foot).
- You can take a taxi in front of the Kaiserslautern train station (about 6 EUR).
- Or you can take a city bus in front of the Kaiserslautern train station (bus timetables see here; starting point: “Kaiserslautern Hauptbahnhof”).
If you have further questions, please use the information desk inside the train station.
Central Bus Station Rathaus (near all recommended hotels)
From Kaiserslautern Rathaus (Central Bus Station):
It is not far from the recommended hotels (about 10 minutes on foot).
You can take city bus 102 starting from Kaiserslautern Rathaus to "Betzenberg" (bus timetable see here) that will bring you to the stadium.
Accommodation & Hotels
We met some specific arrangements with three hotels. Please mention the keyword “NGI 2011” if you would like to get a room in these accommodations.
You may also want to check out the completely new SAKS Urban Design Hotel here.
There are a lot of other hotels and accommodations in Kaiserslautern. Please see here.
If you have any questions concerning the organization of the NGI conference 2011, please contact:
Bernd Reuther (University of Kaiserslautern)
Phone: ++49 (0)631 205 2161
IMPORTANT DATESPaper Submission Deadline:
02 May 2011
16 May 2011
20 June 2011
27-29 June 2011